Welcome To Clinic For Him
Clinic for Him is a network of independent physicians that has dedicated its practices to treating Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation and Low Testosterone. The staff of physicians includes Board-Certified Urologists, Family Practitioners, Internists, and other experienced medical professionals.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Low Testosterone
Provider Years Of
Dr. Eric Sichel
Dr. Nathaniel Horn, M.D.
Dr. Freddy Sosa
Dr. Robert D Sunshine
Dr. Howard Cook
Bobby Davis, N.P.
Patients Bill Of Rights
You Have A Right
- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- To health care, regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical handicap.
- To be addressed by proper name, to be listened to and to receive appropriate responses.
- To obtain from your health care provider complete and current information concerning your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis in a language you can understand.
- To receive from your physician information necessary to give informed consent prior to the start of any procedure and/or treatment.
- To refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law, and be informed of the medical consequences of your actions.
- To expect all communications and records pertaining to your care to be treated as confidential.
- To expect reasonable education regarding treatment options and prescribed treatment programs
- To know what office rules and regulations apply to your conduct as a patient.
- To provide confidential feedback via the Patient Comment Card provided at the office or through the Patient Services Department at (888) 711-1223
You are Responsible
- For informing your health care provider if you do not understand the instructions or explanations given to you.
- For informing your health care provider if instructions cannot be followed and a more suitable plan is required.
- For telling your health care provider about past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications and other matters affecting your health.
- For notifying your health care provider about any changes in your condition.
- For promptly notifying your health care provider if treatment or medications do not help or result in side effects.
- For following the treatment prescribed by your physician including returning for adjustment visits as needed.
- For cooperating in the resolution of medical situations that may arise in the office or at home.
- For cooperating in observing safety regulations and policies of the office.
- For being considerate of office personnel who are involved in providing your health care and respectful of office facilities and equipment.
- For keeping your appointments whenever possible and for canceling appointments, if necessary, as early as possible.